""

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I really want this ...



Have you seen the new Shepherd's Bush design? It's not as pale and girly as some of their others, and I just love the water/ocean/shore/homey design of it! I wonder if I pick this up on vacation if I could make a dent in it before I have to go back to work in September? It's worth a try, don't you think?

I'm still working on my Halloween Fairy and the treat bag is well underway. Those wings are going to be ALOT of stitching! No pain, no gain !
Hey, for any Nirvana fans out there....someone turned me on to this magnificent cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit. Seriously, it has to be seen to be believed!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the ukuleles! Thanks for sharing that.

    I really like the bottom of that design... the part with the cottage and boat etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!