""

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Peeking back in with a new design!

Wow, where did the time go? I've never not updated for this long! As I mentioned previously, I had some family responsibilities to attend to, and that is wrapping up now, thank goodness. :-)

So, here's the design I've recently sent out - Wynter Sampler. And yes, I know the correct spelling of "Winter", but wanted to spell this a little differently. Just for fun, you know? I'm stitching another design now as well. Hopefully this one won't be 6 months in the making (finishing), lol.

So, what's everyone been up to? I've lost touch a bit with blogging and need to get back into it! It keeps me stitching, that's for sure. I'm sure everyone has been doing alot more stitching than I have lately. Gotta get in gear!

Thanks for stopping in and have a safe and stitchy Memorial Day weekend!!

21 comments:

  1. Oh, that's adorable!! *squeal*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back!!

    Ooh, that is a nice design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling new design. So, where do we get it? pj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute design, Tammy! I'm going through a lull at the moment myself and haven't been blogging or stitching as much. It happens to all of us. At least you have some good excuses and can show some achievement from it. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new design! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back! I love the design....you are one talented womyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love it! Glad to see you're back to the blog. Email me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling design, Tammy! Love the red dress and so glad to see a new post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute design!
    Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tammy! So cute. I love this little Wynter witch! I was just thinking about you the other day, and wondering how things were going. Hope all is well.
    Have a great week. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooohhhh this is adorable! I love this design!

    I am glad to hear that your family issues are settling down again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely 'be-witching' design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh now isn't that just the cutest little thing? Great job Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back, I missed you! Love your new design, it's absolutely darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you're back! That is one cute little witch :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to see you are designing again. She is cute. Dont stay away so long

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a darling little sampler Tammy, love it! Do you know who is carrying your designs? I haven't seen them anywhere yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun design, cute little witch :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!