Now, here's my baby...Jenny the Jack Russell. She's our 3rd and is 2 1/2, but we've had her since she was 6 months old. We had another JR live until she was nearly 18. I hope we have as many years with this one. We have another doggie too, and I'll show you him next time.
OK, now apparently I've been tagged TWICE! First I was tagged by Margie, and then Lori. Thanks ladies--very fun!
So, here are six random things about me ...
1. I toy with the idea of going back and finishing school so I can be a medical examiner.
2. I cannot speak any other language fluently.
3. I love to drive a stick shift, but don't have one right now.
4. I want to ride and/or drive a motorcycle.
5. I adore scary movies, haunted houses, and all things frightening.
6. I'm addicted to true crime stories.
So I left off some of the *really* quirky stuff, but that's so you won't get scared--hahahaha! Now, I know I need to tag some others here, but I first must find out who all has been tagged so I don't duplicate anything!
Next time, I hope to be way further along on my stitching. Have a great day everyone and I'll be catching up on your blogs between tonight and tomorrow!