""

Friday, July 11, 2008

Beach Bound

Well, I can hardly wait until tomorrow morning. We're heading to our favorite vacation destination, Ocean City. Man, it's going to be an awesome week. Even now, I'm sitting here trying to decide what stitching to take. Do I take the fairy? How 'bout a tiny Shepherd's Bush kit and make it for my mom? Or, I could work on a Prairie Fairy (I have 2 of 4 completed). Man, I shouldn't have waited so long to tackle this one. My husband won't have any patience for me doing this tomorrow morning!

I got two new charts from Little House Needleworks the other day (like I need more charts). Nevermind that. I got Stars and Stripes, a very tiny design, but I need Heatherfield to put that one one. Then I got a prairie house one--can't think of the name right now, but I'm hooked on stars, moons and houses right now. Those will be perfect to work on when fall comes!

Well, stay safe and have a good week. I'll post some pics when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. There's something about relaxing and doing what you enjoy outside of your everyday life. Isn't it odd how packing up stuff and taking it with you makes it different somehow?

    Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!