""

Sunday, July 6, 2008

If you have wings you can fly !


I completely finished the dress and stitched a bit on the right wing last night! I'm very excited about this, lol. I found a Mirabilia stitcher's board and I think I might join today because these women are complete inspirations to me! I'm not a speed stitcher, but I would like to take on a large design someday. Maybe a mermaid or something?

Our 4th was nice. Except for the fire and brimstone storm we had to deal with. My husband was out cooking steaks and chicken at his parents house while thunder, lightening and torrential rains hailed down on him. Yeah, he takes his cooking out pretty seriously.

Hopefully, I'll get more stitching done today and all this week. I want to pick out a beach project to take on vacay next week too. They have two cross stitch/needlework shops there (one is right on the boardwalk) that I LOVE to spend time and money in! I can't wait to go.

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh.... crafty shopping... what fun!

    Keep it up! She's looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!