""

Saturday, April 11, 2015

A New Start! (and can you help identify a pattern please?)

The weather is warming up here and it's just gorgeous! It inspired me to actually start something new, which is LHN's Moon and Stars. I'm a sky watcher and a moon lover, so this one has always appealed to me. Last summer, I stopped in to Salty Yarns while on vacation to get the fabric and the floss. It uses Crescent Colors and they are a dream to stitch with and so pretty! 

LHN Moon and Stars-28 ct. Ice Blue Linen
 

I'm off to a pretty good start if I do say so myself!

Does anyone know who makes this sweet little chicken alphabet sampler? I found this image on Pinterest, and I love it, but I have no idea who designed it. And I apologize in advance for posting someone else's photo-but I was unable to gather an identifying info at all. Any help is much appreciated!


I hope Spring is treating everyone well. Plants are coming up, trees are blossoming and leaves are beginning to unfurl. I have been without leaves for long enough and I'm ready to see all the green I've been missing! The cherry tree blooms only last a short time so I was lucky to get a good photo this year of mine.


Until next time,

9 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start on the LHN piece! What pretty cherry blossoms you have! I have seen more of the dogwood trees blooming over the past few days and we saw first hummingbird of the season today.

    Robin in Virginia

    PS Hope someone is able to help you out with the info about that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your moon and stars is adorable!!!

    I hope you'll be able to find the chicken chart. It's WAY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs Tammy, as always! I can't help you with the chicken one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and start.
    I'm just guessing, but the Chicken Alphabet almost looks like a Sisters and Best Friends design.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would guess Sisters and Best Friends too, how weird not to be able to find it online, normally you can find anything with just a few clicks. Must be an older design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new start!
    Can't help with the designer of the chicken sampler, but it's too cute! hope you can find out and let us know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look like you made a good start with the LHN.

    The Chicken Sampler is adorable, hope you find the designer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tammy, this one of my favourite LHN designs. Adorable. And you made a good start on it.

    I have never seen the chicken alphabet before. Somehow it looks a bit French to me, but I have no idea who the designer could be. I hope someone else can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moon and stars should be a fun piece to work on, look like you're off to a good start. I love working with crescent colors also, they don't tend to tangle as much for me as some overdoes do. As to the chicken chart, hope you find the designer, it's very cute. That would be a fun one for my mom (she love chicken items), so if you do find the designer, please pass it along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!