""

Sunday, May 13, 2018

BBD Eleanor Rigby and Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all! I hope it was a good one. I can finally share the finish I had back in March that was waiting to be framed.

Blackbird Designs Eleanor Rigby.  I hand-dyed the 14 ct. aida a pale gray. I also changed a few colors.





I also just want to give a shout out to my incredible mother. She is truly an amazing woman. She taught me needlework and many other crafty things. Everything I make, I can trace back to her instilling a love of crafting in me. She has always loved this design, ever since she first saw it. So now, she has it to enjoy forever! I truly love her and cannot say enough wonderful things about her.



I love you Mom. You are beautiful inside and out and I feel fortunate to have you in my life.

Be back soon with more stitchy updates! Until then,

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on a beautiful finish.
    Love the color scheme.
    I'm sure your Mother loved it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching and a beautiful picture of your mum, i hope you had a lovely Mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stitched piece is lovely and I really like the frame molding you used for it. What blues did you use? What a pretty picture you shared of your Mom! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! I'll pull the floss and post it for you soon!

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful finish, Tammy. And a wonderful gift for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brigitte! She loved it! It was a fun stitch.

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!