""

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Dog conversion update, Woodlawn, Stash

March is winding down already?!!! How did that happen? My doggie redesign went very well. It's lighter than I wanted but being as this was the second time I've stitched this one, I wasn't eager for a third go 'round. I think she's looking exactly like my little girl Jenny!




This cracks me up every time I look at it.  It's adorable, if I do say so myself! Very fun to do also.

I have some new stash to show off also!!!  Some is from my facebook group or ebay, and some of the new ones are from Woodlawn, when Mom and I went to In Stitches.




 


 
Some of these I have been looking for for year! Some of them I owned previously and sold, but missed them, lol.  You've had that happen, right?  It cannot be just me!

Just realized I missed a couple, but I'll add them in next post!

Here are a few Woodlawn/In Stitches purchases-boy, I was quite reserved this year.  Not much at all. Following as well, are a few photos from the show.







I NEED this design!





Absolutely stunning work here
 


My mom and I had a lovely time.  We got there around 11am, and I was so happy to have seen an old friend who used to own the Everything Cross Stitch in Fredericksburg.  It is closed now, and I miss that shop so much!  We then went to shop the In Stitches store and went out to Carlos O'Kelly's mexican for lunch.  Pretty much a perfect day.  For the previous two weeks, everyone in my house, including me, had been struggling with the flu, so this was a really nice change!

Haven't cooked anything new since the cake, so nothing to show there--been way too sick! I cannot wait for warmer weather and crickets and frogs songs, and more sunlight in the day.   We are getting there, slowly but surely!  Until next time, friends.....

6 comments:

  1. That little doggie is too cute!
    You found some great stash.
    I love those older L&L designs, so special.
    Thanks for sharing the pics from Woodlawn.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! This is a fun stitch. I love the older designs too. You never see them in stores anymore, and there are some really great ones out there.

      Delete
  2. I think you did a great job on the dog. Look forward to seeing more of this project as you stitch! You have picked up some fabulous old and new charts. Good for you! Thank you for sharing the pictures from Woodlawn. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the jack russel is turning out so much ! Wel done !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!