""

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thistles and Spells is DONE!

She's finally finished! Don't know why I said "finally" as this one hasn't actually taken that long. I'd have been done a few weeks ago if not for the little crochet lamb I got sidetracked with!





We are enjoying a break in the horrific heat we'd been dealing with and it's lovely. You can feel the seasonal shift, and we quietly move into my favorite time of year! Time for cleaning out, organizing, and setting goals. This is the time of year I focus on those things quite a bit. I've downloaded a few books I need to read and I want to accomplish some other goals as well.

I'll be back pretty soon I think, as I ponder what chart to take up next and gather some stash for sharing. I need to get my craft room cleaned up and organized. We've been here two years now and it's the one place that isn't fully taken care of yet.

Enjoy the outdoors if you can! Until then,

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish! It looks super. Love the colors in this one and I really like the leaf garland. Looking forward to seeing what you pick next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!The colors are really cool, and the floss is just wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Spells looks great!
    We've also live here 1 year, August 1st, and my craft/sewing room still isn't completely organized either! :)
    But, I have more room now, so I can find things more easily, just need another cabinet.
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Marilyn! I hope you get organized soon too!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work Tammy, as usual.
    Autumn is a great time to clear out and organize.
    Enjoy your September.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rose! Yes, fall is my "go to" time for beginning again it seems!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!