""

Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmastide update, Stash and Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Hard for me to believe that Christmas is next week. I've tried really hard not to stress. It's not working real well. Well, I dyed another piece of fabric because I wasn't pleased with how little the snowflakes were showing up. I changed the color to regular DMC white instead of the cream color that the pattern called for. I think it looks better.


OK, there is NO pink in the middle of the fabric above. I have no idea why phone camera photos show up like that. It's very annoying!


This is a much prettier gray color. I'm definitely continuing on with this piece.

Some stash that has come in recently from one of my facebook groups. I really gotta get a handle on this, lol. I think I bought Prairie Flowers twice recently. Wouldn't be the first time!



I just LOVE all these patterns so much. I don't think I'll live long enough to stitch them all, but whatever.

Thanksgiving was good. It was nice to have my home filled with family and friends. We all had a good time and everything turned out perfectly, if I do say so myself. My husband helps with a good deal and considers himself the sous chef. I can't argue with that.






I pulled out some of the vintage Pyrex my husband bought me last Christmas. Oh how I love that set. I look forward to collecting more as time goes on.
Have a great day and thanks for popping in. Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. The fabric and snowflake color are perfect !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your fabric turned out.
    Great stash!
    Your meal looks delicious, almost time for another.
    Christmas came up fast this year.
    Have a great week.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! You have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  3. Your Thanksgiving meal looked mighty fine. I really like the fabric you dyed and the snowflakes are really popping. What a lovely assortment of charts that you picked up. Enjoy the day and the coming holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! The same to you! Have a great holiday!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!