""

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

It. Is. Done!

Whew. Finallly finished her and can move on to other things! It turned out beautifully and I'm so happy I perservered and made myself finish all the fiddly backstitching! Cedar Hill Summer Bouquet on 28 ct PTP linen in Ale.

 


Just seemed to have been a lot going on this year. Keeping up with doc appointments, work, doing some crocheting and taking care of my pupper--some time just got away from me. But it's done now and that's all that matters!

Now look at this amazingly gorgeous embroidery!! My beautiful daughter in law made me this and I was so surprised! She has been embroidering for the past year or so and I can't believe her progress. She is really talented and excels at pretty much everything she sets out to do! I can't wait to find the perfect spot for it in my bedroom where it will stay out all year long! 

I'm going to set about doing some designing and working on All Good Witches this weekend I think. Unless I come up with something else I'd like to do, like sew up a primitive winter doll or something. I want to do more craft sewing this coming year. And I'd like to learn embroidery too! 

Take care everyone and have a wonderful upcoming Thanksgiving! I truly hope everyone reading this blog has a great time and is surrounded by those you love and cherish. I'll check back in after that with new stitchy progress!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Summer Bouquet finish, Tammy! It is so pretty. What a fabulous piece of embroidery your DIL created for you! I know you will enjoy seeing it each and every day. Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving! We will be gathering in Falls Church for a few hours on Turkey Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!