""

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Night and Day progress

I've not gotten too much farther, but it *IS* progress, right? RIGHT?? Why yes, yes it is progress! I feel put to shame by some people who start a beautiful design and 48 hours later are posting a finish. Sigh. I'm just so dang busy with my work season right now, that it's impossible to stitch too much. I really wanted to start a winter project before Christmas though.

Now, this fabric really is a greenish, but photographed very odd today!

I'm going to try hard to finish this bad boy up this week! I should be stitching something as a gift, but frankly, it's just too much pressure this month. I should know to stitch Christmas gifts sometime in June or July. Until next time.....

10 comments:

  1. Hang in there :) Your stitching looks wonderful...I've got this pattern (unstitched, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any stitching is good stitching... well kind of.

    Hey, there's a teeny tiny slight chance I might be in Fredericksburg Sunday to see Ra Ra Riot perform, so I'll let you know if I'm coming through your area on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even a couple of minutes here and there always make me happy.

    I'll be stitching all winter break!

    YAY!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, Tammy. Any progress is great progress. Work's hectic with me too now, so I understand you don't have a lot of opportunity to stitch. Enjoy it as you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT progress!! and it's sooo pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I know you are not talking about me, when it comes to finishing in 48 hrs, lol.
    I love this design and it looks great.
    Remember...
    stitch by stitch
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great and I LOVE how you are doing your pictures and how the blog is looking! I'm such a plain janer...lol..oh by the way one thing to haunt you Headache Fairy is calling you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Night and Day is looking great. I love the LHN and CCN projects, they are such fun and relaxing stitches. Take your time and enjoy the process. Don't stress to much over the speed, that will take the fun out of it. One stitch and a time and it will get done.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful progress and very nice colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!