""

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Pineberry Lane Hurrah Update, the Fair, Hummingbird Moth

A small update on Hurrah! Hopefully the next post will show her completely done and I'll have a new one going. How cute is this?



That little face is simply adorable! I'm really enjoying this one.

We went to our small county fair last week. It was GREAT! The people were friendly, the place was gorgeous and clean, and the weather was perfect. Some small highlights here.


They had sewing, cross stitch, crochet, etc. and all the other county fair competition things housed in a nice building, and here are just a couple of them:




Some talented people right there! These pieces were huge. Don't know if I have that patience. But I do applaud it!

And if you liked my hummingbird moth video from last year (or even if you didn't see it), I have another for you!



4 comments:

  1. You have made good progress on the Pineberry Lane piece! It looked like you had a gorgeous day to your county fair. Thank you for sharing the pictures of the 'home arts'. What lovely pieces of stitching you saw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! The home arts were great!

      Delete
  2. Hurrah is such a cute design.
    Looks like a nice County fair with great stitching.
    Gotta love those Moths! I never knew they existed until a few years ago, we saw them in our yard, so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was only aware of them in recent years too! They are fascinating to watch. We had some that only came around our moonflowers and they were white, like the flowers were! Must be a camouflage thing!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!