""

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Crochet Baby Hat

I made a list of goals for this year, and I am knocking them out, which surprises me! I went to a sweet little holiday craft market in early December with my mom, and I may want to have a table of my own this year, so I am doing a bit of crocheting in preparation. I made a couple more little tiny baby hats and here is one of them!




Crocheting is so much fun. Something about working with a snuggly or pretty and soft yarn. And at the end I'm like "WOW! I really made that!"  I feel the same way about cross stitch to a different extent, but yes, the same.

Hard to believe January is nearly over, isn't it? I haven't been feeling too swift this month, but I think it was a couple colds just making me miserable. The weather has been just unseasonably warm and I don't think that helps things either.

Be back soon with a Christmastide update. I hope everyone is getting some stitching done!

8 comments:

  1. Sweet little cap in lovely colors !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good feeling isn't it to keep to goals we made. Love that little baby hat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby hats are too cute.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet hat you crocheted! Hope you are feeling better! This winter has been so mild; I am still hoping for a good cold snap. Have a good week, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't even look like we're going to get a cold snap! There are bulbs across the street in the median that are coming up! Crazy!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!