""

Monday, January 16, 2023

Tansy Yarrow Rue is DONE!

YES! First finish of 2023! I don't even think I had any stitching finishes last year. But after looking back and seeing all I was dealing with, it's OK. 

So here is Pineberry Lane's Tansy Yarrow Rue. It is on 16 ct Aida, which I hand dyed myself and using one strand of floss. The left side looks weirdly dark, but it's not. Must have been a shadow.



I'm very happy with this one, as I am with all the Pineberry Lane designs. She just makes the cutest things.

So now to figure out what I want to work on next!

Well, I'm going to leave with a pic of my sweet Jenny, 16.5 years old and spunky and sweet as ever. She amazes us! And she loves to keep me company while I stitch, so she's been pretty happy this week while I finished up this one.

Good luck with all your 2023 stitching and try not to put too much pressure on yourselves to compete with everyone else! We all have to go at our own pace to keep the stitching fun!

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Tansy turned out so pretty, love Pineberry Lane.
    I don't do WIPGO or SALS, I just stitch what I want, when I want!
    To me, that's too much pressure, stitching is supposed to be fun.
    Jenny is too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way to do it Marilyn! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely finish, Tammy! Well done! Miss Jenny is precious. Wishing you a bright and wonderful 2023.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! I hope you have a great start to the year as well!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!