""

Monday, June 5, 2023

Getting there on Summer Bouquet!

Been a while again! I have some progress on Cedar Hill's Summer Bouquet. She's so pretty. 


Hopefully I can get it done by the actual start of Summer in a few weeks! 

There hasn't been too too much else happening lately. My son will turn 27 next weekend, and I absolutely cannot believe it. He's really accomplished a great deal and I'm so proud of him. Love that kid.

Speaking of birthdays, my sweet little Jenny will be 17 at the end of the month! She likes to snooze a lot, but has a great appetite. Her joints give her some problems and I bought a light therapy tool I've started using today. It has great reviews and people have said it really helps their pups with arthritis, so I hope it can help her too. Her eyes and ears have given out on her the past year, but we accommodate that. And sometimes she will really run around the yard and actually fence fight with the dog next door, LOL. It's so hard seeing her getting older and all that comes with it, but I'm so so thankful we've had all this time together! Looking forward to as much more as we can get!

Take care of yourselves and enjoy this warmer weather. I heard we've already entered hurricane season. Seems like we just got out of hurricane season! Wow.

Get lots of stitching time in and I'll be back soon with another update!

 

3 comments:

  1. Summer Bouquet is looking fantastic, Tammy! Love the colors! Happy birthday wished to your son! Miss Jenny is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love how colorful Summer Bouquet is.
    Great progress!
    Jenny is too cute, I hope she has a fun Birthday.
    It seems storms have no season anymore!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love how colorful Summer Bouquet is.
    Great progress!
    ស្លត់ PG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!