""

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Where did February go? Stitchy update finally!

February has been a blur. Lots going on. I actually got some stitching done the past week or two! Here is progress on All Good Witches.


I still couldn't put the crochet down. I made a sweet little Pug Bee for myself.

The tail. C'mon, the tail!!! You can find this pattern HERE.

And a little Mandrake to keep me company.


Is he not the cutest? You can find him HERE.

Hmmm, like I said, there is lots that has been going on, just not much of it blogworthy. My husband is retired now. Just two days ago. That will be nice for him. And me. I have grown really, really, really, exhausted to trying to live my life around that job. Time for me to make some adjustments. 

I hope everyone is doing well and getting in the Spring mood. It will be here before we know it! Take care of yourselves and get in lots of stitchy and crafty time! We're all gonna need it this upcoming year I think, lol. I will see you soon with more updates!

5 comments:

  1. Witches is coming along nicely.
    Those Plushies are too cute.
    LOVE the Pug!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! I cannot stop making these things. LOL

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crochet pieces are so adorable, Tammy. You have made good progress on your All Good Witches piece. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! They are just so fun! Enjoy your week as well!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!