""

Friday, April 5, 2019

Mystery Project, A Birthday, etc.

I have started a new project for my Mom. She knows it's coming, but doesn't know what it is. So here's a sneak peek just in case she pops on the blog, she won't know. Heee!


You might be able to figure it out, but keep it a secret! It's going pretty fast and I'm loving it. Quite honestly, I'm so happy to be continually stitching again. I have made a great effort to do so and it's wonderful. I continue to do some other things, but right now, my stitching is front and center. I'm working up to designing a bit more. I have lots of ideas and just need to make the time to sit and do it.

My son's girlfriend's birthday was yesterday and we celebrated her day officially last Sunday. She requested the Flourless Chocolate Cloud Cake (mentioned in a previous post) and I gladly obliged!




We went for a YUMMY lunch at one of our favorite restaurants in Richmond and had the best Italian food ever. We had a really nice time with the kids. These two are my life. Along with my hubs and this little girl right here.


Well, that's all the updates for now. I hope everyone is having a great week and getting lots of stitching in! Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more of this.
    Happy Birthday to your son's girlfriend, sounds like a fun day with great food.
    What a sweet pic of your pup.
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! You have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Yum, that cake looks delicious! Happy birthday wishes to your son's girlfriend; may she have many more! You are off to a great start on your mystery stitch. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!