""

Monday, October 7, 2019

I caved! New Pineberry Lane start!

Yep, I caved! I saw Pineberry Lane's new design, October 31st, and had to start it. You know, 'cause I don't have enough designs to choose from, right??

I dyed a piece of fabric, but it might be too yellow-y. I think the colors will pop off the fabric nicely however. I've never stitched on a yellow, so this should be fun!



We've been decorating here and there for the holiday and we kicked off our celebration with a trip to King's Dominion Halloween Haunt.







They have great decorations and shows and we love it every year. They do however, need me in charge of their music this year.

Hope your Halloween season is well underway! We are looking forward to some very cooler temps soon (beginning tomorrow or so), and I'm so ready!!

Until next time friends,

4 comments:

  1. Great new project! Are you going to do the pouch?
    She has some great designs.
    What neat Halloween pics, love the Pumpkin Jack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! I don't know if I'll do the pouch, but I might! I haven't really been one to "finish" other than framing, but this might be a good project for me to get my skills with!

      Delete
  2. What a fun new project you caved on! It looks like you had a good time at the Halloween festivities at King's Dominion. Do you also hit the one at Busch Gardens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't usually go there because it's a bit of a drive for us, around 2 hours. But KD is only about 15 minutes away, so we have season's passes there! We love it! Thanks Robin!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!