""

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Stitchy update and before and after home improvements!

Here is just a quick stitchy update on my Pineberry Lane spooky stitching:


I'm having fun with this one!

Meanwhile, my husband worked on bringing a vision to life for our house. We had a huge blank wall that I had been curating ideas of what to do with for two years now. It's been realized finally!  We went from this:


to this:


I could not be happier! My husband worked so hard on this for me. He hand picked the boards, stained them with the stain I picked out, polyurethaned and waxed them, and painted the Ikea brackets a satin black. Love that guy. We want to do a picture gallery above it. I purchased the frames, and it should be done as soon as I order the pics and figure out how I want it configured! I'll update after that.

The weather has finally cooled off and it's been so nice. I need to get out and start walking and taking care of myself again. It's been too long, and I've gotten out of my habits that helped me get into shape. Life is like that sometimes. Time just seems to fly and I just want to enjoy it as I go along. Make time for the little enjoyable things in life, like dinner with your family, listening to the rain, walking in the crisp air, savoring the fall flavors of apples and pumpkins. Get out there and enjoy life!

Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. Love the shelving, a picture gallery sounds interesting, do remember to share photos when it's done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on the PL.
    The new shelving looks great & adds a lot.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!