""

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Notforgotten Farm Flag Folk and Stash!

Back with just a little bit of progress on Notforgotten Farm Flag Folk.


I have to confess-I would like to be stitching something spooky right now. I may have to start something new and put this on the back burner for a bit. I don't know. This is enjoyable however!

Now on to some stash! I hope I haven't posted these before. And I really am putting them here to keep track of myself. I have purchased duplicates a few times (haven't we all?), so this helps!

I have wanted these forever!




How adorable is this spider??!




These Cedar Hill Designs are gorgeous!


A couple of these are re-purchases. I had them, sold them, and wanted them back. UGH! That is the stitcher's curse I tell you!
It is still so stifling hot here. I cannot wait for cooler weather. I couldn't enjoy a hot apple cider if you paid me. Happy Autumn, and until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Flag Folk is looking great.
    You found some nice stash.
    It's fun to find older charts that we forgot about, like treasures.
    I too want to stitch some Halloween, but trying to focus on finishing WIPS first.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! Yeah, I need to finish a couple WIPs too, but spooky stuff is calling me, lol.

      Delete
  2. Your Flag Folk stitch is looking good. Love the patriotic colors against your fabric! What a nice selection of charts that came to live at your house. I am ready for fall as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!