""

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Christmastide update!

The only snowflakes here are the ones I'm stitching myself. I cannot believe we've had ZERO snow. There was ONE day where it snowed for an entire morning, but the ground was so warm it just melted right away. That's it for this year I think.
I'm stitching snow, even though I'm longing for Spring weather and all the cute Spring stitching stuff I'm seeing for Market previews!

Here's my update!


Moving on down the pattern and enjoying it all. The reindeer are so much fun to stitch! I'm going to make one of them a reddish brown, which I saw someone else do.

Have you seen Knives Out? Mom and I saw it recently. We were lucky it was still in the theater. It was great! I heard they are coming out with a sequel. I'll have to catch that one too.

I hope everyone is having a good stitching weekend! I spent a good portion of the day today cleaning out my office bookcases and getting rid of some books that were just weighing me down and taking up space. I had read them once, liked them, but now what? Time to unload! Ever heard of Swedish Death Cleaning? I'm not quite there, but it sounds good. No one is gonna want my stuff when I'm gone!

Except the stitching stuff. I'm taking that with me.

Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. Great progress on Christmastide, it's looking great.
    Yes, I've heard of that cleaning, I sort as I clean too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress on the Pineberry Lane stitch! I am still holding out for one good snow. No, I haven't seen Knives Out. Haven't been to the movies in many years. Enjoy your Sunday and the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this Christmas project tis beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!