""

Saturday, February 29, 2020

What a week. ER Visit and Christmastide update!

Boy oh boy. What a week it's been. First the stitching update. This was accomplished between last post and this past Wed evening around 5pm.



After that, my world went a bit sideways! Seems my gallbladder picked Wednesday night to tell me it was done. The pain was terrible. I thought initially it was heartburn, but 12 hours of immense, non-stop pain meant otherwise.

One trip to the E.R. coming right up! I arrived around 5:30 a.m. and by 3pm was in surgery to remove the pesky organ. Yeah, that was a loooooong time to wait with pain and adverse reactions to pain meds, etc.

Long story short, I'm home and eager to finish up this project, so I may put in a few stitches (no pun intended!) tonight and for sure tomorrow too.

I hope none of your week was as eventful as mine. And I hope to not have this happen again anytime soon. Last surgery I had prior to this was 2006. I had a good run, lol.

Have a great stitchy week! Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Christmastide is coming along nicely.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super progress on your Christmastide piece! I am sorry about the gall bladder attack and following surgery. Praying for a full healing; take it easy and take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!