""

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Flag Folk update and some Stash!

I worked on my Flag Folk this weekend. I absolutely love it on my hand dyed fabric!



I also picked up some stash from my stash unload groups. I always get excited about stash!




Now, see that Mirabilia? I have the magazine/color version, but I felt the need to have the black/white chart too. I also have that project about 3/4 of the way complete--back from 2007. I am not going to keep it, because I'm not happy with a LOT of the stitching. So maybe I will give it another go! Or not. LOL.

I do love those Told In A Garden ones too. There is just something about those patterns that I adore. The homey-ness, or simplicity of life depicted in them. They just speak to me.

Easter dinner was super simple tonight, with Stouffer's meatloaf and mashed potatoes and green beans in a microwave bag! I have felt ready to go back to bed all day with the pollen being so high, or maybe it's just cabin fever. I made myself stitch though and for that I'm happy! Also being with my kiddos makes me happy. They probably can't wait to bust out of here, but for now, I am enjoying having them here all the time.

Take care of yourselves and loved ones. Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Flag Folk is looking great.
    What great stash you've found!
    We had a simple dinner also.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! Sometimes simple is the best!

      Delete
  2. Flag Folk is looking good, Tammy. I love your color picks on your fabric. Nice stash you picked up! The one by Bent Creek looks lovely. Not familiar with that one! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! You have a great week too!

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!