""

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Blessed Mabon and Happy Fall!

Well, well, well. Summer is gone and Autumn has arrived in all her fabulous glory! My seasonal urge to clean out and clean up is here. I've not done much stitching, but I'm nearly done with Shoo!. 

I have a bit of crafting A.D.D. lately, as I've been doing beading, crochet, and trying to haphazardly figure out what direction I'm going in-and not having much luck! 

I crocheted this super adorable violet pot and plant for my mom for her birthday. I have to say, I was SO pleased with how it came out. That face! 



I was in love with it when it was done! She really liked it too. Seriously-how cute is that??!!! I got this pattern from Etsy and you can grab it HERE. SO SO cute and a very easy pattern to follow too.

Like I said, I've been doing a mish mash of stuff. I made some chunky purse charms (scissor, key, etc.). I saw an idea for something like this in one of my facebook groups and of course had to take it to next level. LOL.

These are so pretty and sparkly! I would love to make more, but I think I'm a bit behind the curve. If you want a closer look or to purchase one for yourself, please check out my Etsy Store

As I said, I'm close to finishing up on Shoo!


I hope everyone is enjoying the first whisperings of Autumn. I sure am. The weather almost instantly got cooler, the leaves are slightly turning and the sun is falling different on everything. It's lovely and gorgeous right now. I miss how accessible my park was to me before we moved. That is about all I miss about that area. Well, I'm a bit farther from my mom now, but not too far at all. I just want to go get lost in the woods somewhere or have an adventure out in nature. 

I'll be back soon with more updates. Please enjoy this season and pick some apples, open your windows, listen to the crickets, and make some time to look up at the stars. I try to every night that it is clear. Enjoy that moon and sun and be good to one another. 

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. That Violet is too cute,
    Very pretty crafts & Shoo! looks great.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoo! is looking good. Your chunky fobs are adorable. How about an autumn one? The crocheted pot of violets is precious. Well done! Enjoy this last week of September 2021. Hard to believe October begins Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!