""

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Black Bunny Progress - yes, Progress!

Happy to say I've gotten some real progress in during just the last few days! The colors are so yummy. I'm saving the bunny for last. Using two strands of floss over 14 ct Fiddler's Aida. 


Really enjoying working on this one. Showing a bit more yellow-y than it actually is, but you get the jist!

I also forgot to share a couple of snow ladies I gave to my mom and my daughter in law for "Galentine's Day"! We celebrated our first official one a couple weeks ago and had a great time. We exchanged candy and little gifts, and I had such fun making two of these!

I have a little collection now of some primitive patterns, and I could really spend all day, every day, doing them. It is so fun. I'm going to concentrate on cross stitching for a while though because there are so many things I want to accomplish that I'd like to get at least a few of them done this year. But I also want to make a few more primitive dolls, so I'll do that in between stitching I think. Now, to find time to crochet....

Black Bunny is working up pretty quick, so if I keep at it, I'll see you back here soon!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Black Bunny is turning out pretty.
    Love that little Snow Gal!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow lady is adorable, Tammy. What lovely colors you are stitching with! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!