""

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Cedar Hill Summer Bouquet Progress Update

Happy April! It's been a busy couple weeks but I did manage to work on my Summer Bouquet.


Spring is good here so far. We've had some really nice and enjoyable weather. Last night, we had the most beautiful and interesting lightning clouds I've seen in a long time. 

We celebrated my lovely daughter in law's upcoming birthday at a nice restaurant downtown this weekend. We had a nice time, and I'm so thankful she is a part of our family. Such a wonderful young woman and I'm happy to call her my friend as well! She and my son are the icing on the cake of my life. 

They take such good care of each other, and I'm so glad they have one another.

I hope everyone is getting some nice stitching time in! The longer days are such a joy now. I love it! We are all on a wellness journey around here, so it makes it nice for doing things outside, like walking. My little girl doesn't like to walk around the neighborhood anymore, but my grand dog sure does! So he's giving his pawrents a nice workout in the evenings when they get home from work.

I'll be back soon with another update on Summer Bouquet. I'm a row off here, a stich off there, but I'm going with it, lol. We'll see how it works up!

Until next time!


4 comments:

  1. Summer Bouquet is looking fantastic, Tammy. Beautiful sky pictures you shared! Hope your survived the wicked wind on Saturday evening. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wind was SOMETHING ELSE! Blew some stuff around but otherwise all was well. Thanks so much Robin-this is really a fun project to do. Maybe because I've wanted to do it for so long!

      Delete
  2. Summer Bouquet is looking pretty.
    We've had some wicked rain, wind, thunder, & lightning the last few days, I hope the snow is over!
    What a cute couple!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! We got no snow this year, and I wasn't too upset! I'm loving the longer daylight now and the pool opens next month! Time is sure flying by.

      Delete

Thank you so much! I appreciate all stitchy comments!